Our Countertop Selection
Although Cabinets etc. primarily works with cabinet designs, we are proud to also display a wide range of quartz countertops in Castro Valley, CA. We can assist you with finding a fabricator to meet any of your needs. Whether you are doing a complete remodel or just want to freshen up your kitchen a bit, we are happy to work with you to find the perfect countertop option and measurement. Here’s a look at the different brands we display:
- CaesarStone: Comprised of 93 percent quartz, one of nature’s strongest minerals, and backed by a lifetime limited warranty, CaesarStone Quartz Surfaces are stain, scratch, chemical and heat resistant, making them the ideal choice for carefree kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and many other applications.
- Cambria: This countertop manufacturer prides itself on creating quartz and granite countertops that seamlessly blend elegance and beauty with durability and functionality. Cambria products are stain-resistant, easy to maintain and nonporous.
- ECO by Cosentino: ECO by Cosentino is a durable surface made of 75 percent recycled content composed of post-industrial or post-consumer materials, and bound by an environmentally friendly resin derived in part from corn oil.
- Silestone: Silestone Natural Quartz offers a wide selection of desirable colors and textures to allow you to reflect your style. Silestone is a non-porous surface that is scratch, stain and scorch resistant, and backed by a 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vadara: Vadara Quartz Collection offers a variety of color selections that pair durability with a very modern look.
If you are looking for quality quartz countertops in Castro Valley, Ashland, Alameda County, or Hayward, CA, please contact us by calling 510-538-0100, and we can direct you to a fabricator.